Total Healthcare Billing offers competitive rates. We provide a full service approach without nickel and diming our clients. Our charges are based on a percentage of collections once payment is received by the provider office. This method ensures that we operate as partners with your office to follow through with all claims because we aren’t paid until you are.
Once the service agreement is signed, for billing purposes we need to collect information regarding your practice to begin the insurance enrollment. This process can take a few weeks to complete.
We customize our services according to the providers needs. We offer all the services listed below but the provider has control to choose what services they would like to utilize.
- Charge Entry
- Electronic Claim Submission
- Payment Posting
- Authorization Submission and Follow-up
- Patient Account Inquiries
- Collections Calls
- Insurance Denials
- Patient and Insurance Refunds
- Monthly Patient Billing Statements
- Reporting: (Charge Report, Payment Report, Insurance Aging Report, Patient Aging Report)
Our company has worked with all the major insurance companies both local and national. We have listed a few of the major insurance companies as a reference.
- BlueCross BlueShield (all states)
- Coventry Health
- Health Partners
- RR Medicare
- United HealthCare